The versatile Tanacom1000 makes deep drop fishing easier for anyone. Fight ‘em on the handle and let the power assist do the drudgery of retrieving heavy sinkers from the depths when it’s time to check your bait.
- New LCD display reads out in English for easier programming
- Oversize line guide aperture to clear large knots and kite swivels
- Automatic stop and jigging features
- Variable-speed Power Lever control
- Line counter and depth memory
- Sealed electronics package
- Manual winding option
- Washable design
- 12 Volt system (12-16.8 V)
- Sealed drag system
EASY TO USE
Connect the battery and lower your lure to the water’s surface. Then press the reset button to zero the display and you’re ready to start fishing, with the reel automatically measuring line let out. Then advance the Power Lever to rewind, the reel will automatically stop as your lure reaches the surface. It’s that simple!
The reel has 4 Ball Bearings, 2.3:1 Gear Ratio, 16.5" of line per handle turn, weighs 53.0 oz, and has a Max Drag of 48#.
Line Capacity; 700 yards of 30# monofilament, 500 yards of 40# monofilament. 880 yards of 80# Braid, 660 yards of 100#, 550 yards of 120#.